Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Noah's Ark tier cupcake..

Cute baby Brandon is now 1!
When baby mama asked me to design a Noah's Ark theme, I was estatic.
I've seen arks made out of cake,with the animal's head sticking out the windows on the side of the cake.. I wanted something different.. so i thought of making a cake stand inside the ark, with one of the side of that opens as a ramp...
Sounds like a lot of construction going on.. and it was..
at least my building construction 101 class came to use this time ;P


all closed up..ready to sail..
hold up.. how come i'm seeing double set of bears & raffys..
i'm kinda hungry... *chomp2*

There are too many kinds of bird species... it's a tough choice,
but we had to break it down to the most important bird to safe...
The Twitter birds.. :)

and so they sailed away...

and chowed down the remaining extra pairs.. :D *cringe*

No comments:

Post a Comment